No announcement yet.

Kv5fr & ke5fr?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think the Kelly or the other KV5FR models they have in stock have the binding. Just the bolted steel KV. I looked at the Kelly also but without the binding it just killed it for me.
    RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
    CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
    Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
    Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

I spoke with John Gallagher of Dying Fetus, who spent the whole show playing his KE5FR, and he said it felt like a KE2 but without the ebony.

I'm dying to play one of them.

Comment

Blimey, if these are getting bound fretboards now it's going to be much harder for me to resist buying.

But I only just bought myself a new graphics card ! Why is it so easy to spend money?
        I like maple fretboards. :P

Comment

I feel a bad case of GAS coming.

Never mind Merry Christmas to ME!
          NGD soon!

To anyone watching the auction, I'm sorry if I snagged it from you, but I wanted it, and the wife ok'd it too!

Full review after reciept, w/pics.

And yeah, GAS cured for a bit, maybe?
          Last edited by Scooter; 11-07-2010, 01:40 PM.
          "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Congrats dude! That's definitely a killer deal, I'm trying to hold my trigger finger back haha.

Comment

I wanted to add that I think the finishes are not as good as the USA models. I just bought a Kelly KE5FR, which I love, but there are some imperfections in the finish. It may be a little thin too.

Comment

I've got a KV5FR and even though I ain't got USA models, I've got two 1990 Professional models and this one is almost on the same level. We're talking the cosmetics. It's my favorite of them all.

Comment

Working...
                X