New member: Old Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, folks. As Promised, picies!

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you THE PUNISHER!

Sorry about the chitty shots. I only have a chitty camera and I'm no photographer.

Anyways, enjoy!

LJ
    "Yes, but ... these go to eleven!"

Comment

Looks great and yes Jackson pick ups kick ass!!
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Thanks, straycat.

The funny thing is, now I'm GASing to trade the bridge pickup again (clicky clicky). I guess I'm just never satisfied and a bit anal at this point about having my "perfect guitar." Such is the life of a returning addict.

As far as the look is concerned, even the wife is now going, "Yes, having both Punisher skulls really does pull the whole ensemble together, doesn't it?" I love that woman.

Glad you're diggin' the new look.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Jereth View Post
          Thanks, straycat.

The funny thing is, now I'm GASing to trade the bridge pickup again (clicky clicky). I guess I'm just never satisfied and a bit anal at this point about having my "perfect guitar." Such is the life of a returning addict.

As far as the look is concerned, even the wife is now going, "Yes, having both Punisher skulls really does pull the whole ensemble together, doesn't it?" I love that woman.

Glad you're diggin' the new look.

Save up your cash and grab yourself a Bareknuckle. www.bareknucklepickups.co.uk I recommend any of them, although it sounds like a Nailbomb or Cold Sweat would suit you.
          I like EL34s.

Comment

Try a Gibson 498T in it. I had one in a Kelly some years ago and the guitar had a punch like you wouldn't believe.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Hi guys,

Thanks for all the advice. I finally just bought a "Bill & Becky" Lawrence L-500XL which should be showing up around the beginning of next week. Can't wait!

LJ

Comment

Working...
              X