Info on the JACKSON DINKY FMT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info on the JACKSON DINKY FMT

Trying to find a low cost Dinky for the other guitarist in my band, He doesn't have much cash
    Can anyone tell me about the Jackson Dinky FMT, can't find much on Google about them
    Thanks

WTF is an FMT?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

This I guess, Of course that is what GC is calling it so it is probably somthing else LOL! I don't know much about the Dinky like so ant help on them would be great
      Save even more on guitars, basses, drums, pro audio and accessories. Used musical instruments bought and sold daily so check back often.

Comment

DKMGT. Made In Japan, alder body, trans black JT-590 LP Tremolo, EMG81/85 pickups, rosewood board, 24 frets, pirahna inlays.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Thats a nice guitar. What are they askin for it tho. Btw metalone i tried to pm u but ur box is full

Comment

Originally posted by jdr94 View Post
            Thats a nice guitar. What are they askin for it tho. Btw metalone i tried to pm u but ur box is full
            I emptied yesterday?:dunno:

Comment

those are nice... I sold one for $350 which I thought was a fair price in perfect condition.
              Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Maybe they were thinking FMT Flame Maple Top??
                Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Working...
                X