Left Handed DKDM-Q Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left Handed DKDM-Q Pics

I was one of the lucky left handed players to purchase this DKDM-Q Jackson a couple of months back. I actually called Jackson about this guitar and they told me that it was a very limited run of 6 guitars in the left handed version. I was able to get one for 599. I also own a trans red DK2 Pro and this guitar is way better. Original Floyd and Dimarzio tone zone and evolution. I changed the gold knobs for some black ones to give it more of a muted look. There is a lot of gold on this guitar. If you are a lefty and own one of these guitars you are quite lucky and in 20 years this guitar will be worth a lot of $$$$.

That's sexy :O Enjoy man!
    Gear

Jackson DXMG
    Jackson JS30RR
    Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
    Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
    Blackstar HT5H
    Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
    Marshall JCM 800 2203
    Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

I only see a right-handed guitar.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I am new to the site and am working on getting my pics up. It's a stock photo.

Comment

I was expecting a maple board, considering the title. The stock photo you posted is good tho. Which Dimarzio's does it have?
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

It has a reverse-non-reverse headstock indicating a possible lefty?
            Wait, it's a reverse body lefty with a non-reverse headstock.
            Got it.

Cool deal man!

Comment

I have one(righty though). That's a korean floyd not original.
              Very blue in the light but A nice purple otherwise. I did swap the neck to a dk2 one.

Comment

It has a tone zone in the bridge and evolution in the neck. The "q" is for the quilted maple top of the body. It's a basswood body too.

Comment

Here's a pic of the Left handed model. And yes, it is not an original floyd but way better than Jackson's Licensed Floyd.

Comment

Dang.
                    Now the headstock is backwards.

I liked the first one better.

Comment

Nice touch with the black knobs. I like gold but too much is TOO Much. Enjoy!

Comment

Although that particular guitar isn't something I'd own, I was glad to see Jackson offering up something a little different, in this case DiMarzios and a quilted top. It makes me optimistic that we'll see a little more variety in the future.
                        sigpic

Comment

This was a musiciansfriend/guitarcenter/music123 limited run

Here's mine after mods

Comment

Trans purple = overwin

Comment

Here's a couple of pics of my left handed version. As a left handed player I was very pleased with this purchase. I like the right handed pick! Cool Pup's.

Last edited by FleshHammer; 01-01-2011, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X