!!!!NGD!!!!! Dealof the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!!NGD!!!!! Dealof the year

You have gotta love the guitar center salesman always trying to make a sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was searching the guitar center used section and BAMMMMMMMMM a guitar listed as a jackson dinky with a maple flame top and a mop logo saying Jackson Professional on the headstock. It caught my eye so fast.I got some pictures sent to me and for sure its a Fusion pro. Ebony board, Shark fin inlays, the humbucker is a dimarzio but the single coil pickups are the original Jackson pickups and the mid sweep still works its in awesome condition even better is the price. I asked the "tech" :think: if it has a rosewood or an ebony board he said ebony and then had another tech look and the other tech said almost black rosewood.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa I got some pics here for you (tell me what you think
    By the way i got it for $225 listed at 199.00 as a Jackson Dinky
    106291450_lg.jpgtnball.jpgtneck.jpgtn.jpgtnhe.jpg

Dammit i can never figure out how to make the pics the same size
    tnball.jpg

Comment

That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will give you $250 for it.
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by Dustinofcharvel View Post
        By the way i got it for $225 listed at 199.00 as a Jackson Dinky
        You paid an extra $26? :think: I know what you meant, just kiddin.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

It was definatly worth the $250 i will be selling this guitar most likley the second it comes in i bought it to fund a new usa there was one the same color that went for $800 on the bay a couple of months ago

Comment

sorry its defiantly worth the $225

Comment

It's all defiant about its selling price!

(I'm sure you meant definitely)
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yea I am a terrible speller ( is this the same racer x I have been trying to get pictures on eBay from

Comment

Great snag but you aren't going to get rich selling it.You might make a little just don't get disappointed when you don't get $800.00.
                  I would pull the DiMarzio and put a J-80C back in it to make it original.Might help the sale IMO.
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I don't plan anything. Ive just been watching prices here and the bay and figured I could make a little off of it. Especially If I don't end up liking it or another one comes up for sale I can't live without

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                      Great snag but you aren't going to get rich selling it.You might make a little just don't get disappointed when you don't get $800.00.
                      I would pull the DiMarzio and put a J-80C back in it to make it original.Might help the sale IMO.
                      That's not the right pickup. Fusions come with a J50BC or J50B, I can never tell.

Dustin,

I'd be surprised if you didn't like it. I have a few and they are all nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustinofcharvel View Post
                        Yea I am a terrible speller ( is this the same racer x I have been trying to get pictures on eBay from
                        It can't be... No one would want pictures of Ron for free, let alone buying them on Ebay. :think:

Nice score, dude!

Comment

Pictures of a guitar Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                            This. This. A thousand times, This.

I'd keep that bad boy!

Comment

im trying to land a pink crackle 86 soloist

Comment

Working...
                              X