Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a fair price for a DKMG?

Hello,

I'm looking to get my first Jackson after playing around on a friends DKMG.

I am pretty set on a used DKMG, trans black, EMG 81/85's with a floyd rose. What would be considered a fair price for one in good condition (no chips, minor scuffs okay)?

From looking around on ebay and some other sites it looks like they could go anywhere from $350-$600. What would you all consider fair?

Regards.

I paid $375 for an absolutely mint one. Too many people are asking for really stupid prices for them used.

Comment

I paid $375 for mine also

Comment

I'm so used to seeing them sell for $200-$250 (before they came with real EMG's) that I've had a hard time re-adjusting.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. Any suggestions on where to find one, besides ebay, guitar center online and craigslist?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnKimble View Post
            Thanks for the replies. Any suggestions on where to find one, besides ebay, guitar center online and craigslist?
            Forum Classifieds? (not just here but other guitar sites)

Comment

Found mine in a pawn shop. Trans black, 81 and 85, and it's string through body. 300 bucks with a hard case.
              Throw down or fucking bite your own bullet.....

Comment

I sold one with a hard case on consignment a couple of years ago. It was in mint condition. I got $400 for it and the pawn shop must have made their cut too but I never asked them how much.

I miss that guitar. The sound was amazing and they don't make it in that color (cobalt blue) anymore.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I just purchased one today on ebay...paid a bit more but I would rather have exactly what I want now and pay a little more then wait an undetermined amount of time.

Mercenary - My buddies DKMG was cobalt blue and looked amazing, love the color.

Comment

Working...
                  X