No announcement yet.

Just scored an RR Pro!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, was it ever? I bet KD liked the fact that "Kim" comes from the keltic name "Kimbal", wich means "King" or "leader of fighting men".

Edit: Wow nice! I couldn't have done it without you guys!

Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

You goldmember you
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
        Nope, was it ever? I bet KD liked the fact that "Kim" comes from the keltic name "Kimbal", wich means "King" or "leader of fighting men".
        I don't know. I thought maybe it was, since the old Mercyful Fate drummer was also named Kim.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I know a biker guy who is also a bouncer whose name is Kim. I guarantee nobody makes fun of him, he could kick the whole forums ass at the same time!
          Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
            I am betting all my guitars that the second numerical digit in the serial is "0".
            Tell me where I stand when it arrives
            Henrik, you were absolutely right. Hope this helps towards cracking the code!

Pics up when a) I'm not at work, and b) it's not a shitstorm outside.

Comment

Phew!
              Henrik

Comment

Looks like it's a 92. Can't wait to get home and play this!! The pearl inlays look amazing, I actually like them (aesthetically) better than my LP Custom.

I'm also picking up an HD500 to mess around with, I feel a metal resurgence coming on! Especially since I'm filling in for my friend's Metallica tribute gig in a month, haha.

Comment

So with the Rhoads you'll be The Hamster? I feel sorry for you
                  Henrik

Comment

Haha yup unfortunately that's the role I have been cast in. Well, generally I'm playing only the solos that my friend can't handle. Which means I have to learn/pretend to learn all the twiddly, tasteless shit that Kirk put on those records... I hadn't listened to Metallica in ages, and listening back it struck me that even before he discovered the wah pedal... he was still shit. Haha.

Comment

Haha, we're on the same page regarding this Hamster. My worst moments in life is when my drummer friend turns up the volume during a Metallica song playing on the stereo saying "Now, this is a great solo"..... and the Hamster starts with this relentless noise only he can produce..... gah! It kills me!
                      Henrik

Comment

Working...
                      X