Help with year and model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with year and model

Jackson professional serial 911369 1991? Says limited on 12th fret.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Yes, I'd say 1991. They did some limited runs back then, with a very limited amount of guitars in each run.
    Take a look at a similar run, but a Charvel. Also 1991:

Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Are you sure it is a Jackson body? The contols and shape look off IMO. Can you take a photo of the back of the body?

Comment

I added a photo of the back side now. The circuit board says Jackson electronics on it. I assume its the original body.

Comment

The knob and switch placement looks unique but that is a Jackson control route so it looks legit to me.

Comment

Sweet Axe Man!!!

sigpic
            Action Jackson

Comment

Gtwgits
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                Gtwgits
                I was waiting for this one!
                My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Better? Im not much of a photographer.

Comment

Now THAT is a guitar to look at.
                    My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Working...
                    X