NGD - '90 Soloist Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD - '90 Soloist Pro

Picked up this '90 Soloist Pro from mrsung, a member here, a couple of weeks back. The weather has been pretty rainy so I haven't been able to get some outdoor pics til now. This thing is in new, yes new condition! There is not a scratch to be found on her. The only thing that could be found would be a bit of the white Jackson logo on the neck pickup is worn off...that's it!....on a 21 year old guitar. I love this thing.

My Charvel/Jackson Family

Is it just me, or are 90's Jacksons are getting more and more popular?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Nice score, hey, what's that blue stuff in the sky?

Comment

Originally posted by Trem View Post
        Nice score, hey, what's that blue stuff in the sky?
        It's called California Blue Skies...my kids were asking to go swimming in the pool in March. We had a couple of days of 80's and they were dying from the heat...lol.
        My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

You got a fantastic deal on that guitar. I have one identical to it, same year, paint, condition. It's one of my favorites...I definitely would have jumped on it if I'd seen the post before you. Congrats man!
          I only need one more guitar.

Comment

your neighbor's blue nissan 350z back there is also an import. just had to say

Comment

Congrats!
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Real Jackson MOP inlays look so good!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

I have a white `91 same condition.....i like it a lot also, bought from belgium guy...

Comment

Congrats.. Fine looking axe. That's identical (finish and everything) to one I use to have. I loved mine and I'm sure you will love yours.
                    Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Working...
                    X