Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior Pro project update

Hi there....

I just wanted to share the advance of my project.
    The guitar is now refinished and all the hardware is arriving soon...
    Thanks to: Newc, Wilkinsi, Charvel750, Dustinofcharvel, Guitardudeluke, for all the help and support...

I will be posting pics of the guitar as soon as I finish...

Here is the guitar now:

Looks striking. Love it!
    All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Freakin' awesome orca warrior!

Comment

Yes, Shamu-tiful!
        All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

The lower horn cutaway looks a lot like the Nike Swoosh, the guitar looks effin sweet. This is coming from a guy whos not too fond of warriors too.

Comment

Looks good, and reminiscent of two similar CS Warriors I've seen. Now hurry up with the hardware. We need to see it finished
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Unfortunately the slanted pickup cavities reduce the options of pickups you can choose from, but I'm sure it will end up being kickass guitar anyway

Comment

Not entirely true. You can drill out the wood between the pickup spaces, and fit a full size humbucker and pickup ring. My Warrior Pro has that mod.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Isn't the cavity too wide then..?

Comment

Originally posted by Solstice View Post
                    Isn't the cavity too wide then..?
                    I did the same mod on mine. Mounting the pickup ring can be tricky, but it will work fine.
                    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

So how are the things goin' with this? We want to see the guitar ready for action!

Comment

Originally posted by Solstice View Post
                        So how are the things goin' with this? We want to see the guitar ready for action!
                        You can see pictures of the guitar finished in my first post "Warrior pro 90' is it worth?"
                        Hope you like it...

Comment

Looks great. Reminds me of Rob Cavestany's black & white star.
                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

AWESOME! I had to look at the photos a second time, because I didn't notice the white on the body, I thought it was a glare from the lighting.

It's a Warrior, so I gotta love it! Very cool, and I can't wait to see the finished product!

Comment

Working...
                            X