Jackson RX10D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson RX10D

I'm thinking about picking up an RX10D used. Seller has very little information on it's history. Does anyone know if this line was every produced out of India?

I cant say for sure, but the RX10D I have was made in Japan. The Japanese models usually have a serial number that starts with the number 9. Most of the India made Jacksons have "crafted in India" on the back of the headstock and its clearcoated over. I've seen people trying to pass them off on ebay but you can usually see where they were fooled with to conceal where they were made. I've been told by several people that the RX10D's have the same necks as the RR3's. Beyond that you get into it being back routed, having duncan designed pu'ps, etc. I love the one I have. Hope this helped a little.
    Do you think atheists with dyslexia and insomnia lay awake at night wondering if there really is a doG? :think:

Comment

Yes, the X series was made in India. My Kelly Star KSXT had the made in India sticker on it. RX10D's are excellent guitars to mod. My current stage guitar has an RX10D body and an RR3 neck. Body is light and really comfortable, quite a bit lighter than my RR3.

Comment

RX10D and other X series were made in India for the first year only (2001). Serial # should be 010xxxxx (8 digits)

In 2002 production switched to Japan; serial # should be 96xxxxx, then after 2004 it's 97xxxxx (7 digits).
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
        X