YAY! First run RR24....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAY! First run RR24....

FINALLY... got one of these at a decent price.. Damn Alexi Lahio for picking awesome guitars...

Cool. Good choice of FX and amp too.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Hell yeah.. GT-10 is the shit!!.. one seriously underestimated effects unit..

Although amp wise. All that is going.. Im going to try this rack thing out since all my tone comes from the GT.. So soon i will be listing 2 JCM2000 100w amps and 3 marshall cabs. 2 Vintage 1960's and that lead 1960..

but the funniest. part. this is my first jackson with reverse inlays.. How lame?? lol

Comment

Rack thing? You mean power amp and speakers right?
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Love that. Nice score!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Shit! I love the reverse sharkies. That thing is smoking hot!

Comment

LOL. I just got myself a used Jackson Stars JJ R2SP from the bay (I can't upload pics for some obscure reason). I prefer the regular sharkies, but yours is still looking awesome.

I just wish people could look at this guitar without thinking Laiho or "you're copying Laiho". Truth is, my dream RRs would be the black with yellow bevels, like I just got (the "Laiho style") and a black with white pinstripes (which, I just found out, corresponds to one of Latvala's early customs).

Conclusion : my subconscious is COB-driven. LOL again

Comment

LOL... Damn, Ive been wanting another 1 hum Jackson RR without a floyd though.. Love to find a Jackson stars like my pal Delano has on here.. I tried to bribe him relentlessly for his.. No luck though....

Comment

Nice, whered you find it? Ive been looking for one for ages at a reasonable price.
                  Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by Corpsegrinder88 View Post
                    LOL... Damn, Ive been wanting another 1 hum Jackson RR without a floyd though.. Love to find a Jackson stars like my pal Delano has on here.. I tried to bribe him relentlessly for his.. No luck though....
                    A Kevin Bond maybe ? No floyd ! Lurk on the Bay and you might be lucky

Comment

The Yellow logo makes it one of the sexiest guitars ever, grats on the score bro!

Comment

I have a bond too. Just something about those stars that surpasses what's out there import wise..

Comment

Originally posted by Corpsegrinder88 View Post
                          I have a bond too. Just something about those stars that surpasses what's out there import wise..
                          On the other hand, just thinkin'... spare some money and go CS

Comment

Lol. That is an option. . I'm covering that rr5 over to one pup. Fun project.. But I'm hoping delano will message me in a few years saying his its up! :p

Comment

Working...
                            X