Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans blue WRMG? Is there such thing?

I know most of you guys are annoyed by me asking so much by now
    Sorry I can't help it, you guys are the real deal when it comes to identifying Jacksons... that being said:

I've been researching a lot and all I could find for colors was the following:

Solid Colors:
    (503) Black, (BLK),
    (505) Black Forest, (BKF),
    (522) Cobalt Blue, (CBL),
    Transparent Colors:
    (585) Transparent Black, (TBK)

Could it be a mutt of a WTXT and something else or something like that? Or is it a legit WRMG?

Pic

The control layout looks odd, it should be volume, 3-way, tone. :think:
    And both WRMGs and WRXTs usually have that layout.

EDIT: Found this link that may be of help: http://www.poweralley.com/wrmg_warrior.htm
    It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
    ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
      The control layout looks odd, it should be volume, 3-way, tone. :think:
      And both WRMGs and WRXTs usually have that layout.

EDIT: Found this link that may be of help: http://www.poweralley.com/wrmg_warrior.htm
      I hadn't looked at the control layout! What a noob! haha:idea:

Oh man, thanks. I'm gonna go have a talk with my brother

Comment

per Devotee's link, the third knob is for the Turbocharger. The Trans Blue might be from a limited store run. GC (for example, they're not the only dealers to do it) have been known to commission special batches of Jackson imports
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
          per Devotee's link, the third knob is for the Turbocharger. The Trans Blue might be from a limited store run. GC (for example, they're not the only dealers to do it) have been known to commission special batches of Jackson imports
          Ohh that makes complete sense!

It seems all of the older MG series had a 3 knob layout along with EMG HZs instead of the 81/85 they have now with just volume/tone.

This guy put a set of camo EMGs but the turbocharger should still be there... hmm interesting.

The guitar is gorgeous, thanks for your help guys

Comment

Hey lfrz93 I'm in Miami also , been around here for a bit if you need info or anything Hit me up
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

The Trans Blue is not a limited run. The WRMG was originally available in that finish. Both Trans Blue and Trans Green were discontinued around 2005. The Turbocharger was standard at the time. When the WRMG was revised in 2006, the Turbocharger was ommitted, and EMG-HZ's replaced with real EMG's.

Forgot to mention, the upgrade in 2006 included the 3-way blade replaced by a 3-way toggle switch.
              Last edited by wilkinsi; 05-03-2011, 11:11 AM.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Snob J/K

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                The Trans Blue is not a limited run. The WRMG was originally available in that finish. Both Trans Blue and Trans Green were discontinued around 2005. The Turbocharger was standard at the time. When the WRMG was revised in 2006, the Turbocharger was ommitted, and EMG-HZ's replaced with real EMG's.

Forgot to mention, the upgrade in 2006 included the 3-way blade replaced by a 3-way toggle switch.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S. View Post
                  Snob J/K
                  You're just pissed at me cuz I won't sell my Warrior Pro And no, you still can't have it
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Hey lfrz93 I'm in Miami also , been around here for a bit if you need info or anything Hit me up
                    Thanks bro! You'll be hearing from me quite a bit

I see, trans green must be nice as fuck!
                    What's the difference between a 3 way blade and a toggle?

You're just pissed at me cuz I won't sell my Warrior Pro And no, you still can't have it
                    You have a Warrior Pro?!?! Holy shit! What color is it?

Post some pics so I can jizz

Comment

Black. And no, you can't have it either Its in here somewhere: http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/859...s-1990-to-1995
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Black. And no, you can't have it either Its in here somewhere: http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/859...s-1990-to-1995
                        Even if I wanted it i wouldn't be able to afford it , lol...

I really love the yellow ones

Comment

Nah I'm not pissed at you More like Envy

Comment

Working...
                          X