back in The Bloodline (finally)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back in The Bloodline (finally)

so after too many questions from a newbie to the old timers here, i finally got a SLS

the volume knob made it a lot harder to play than i remembered when i first tried one of these out...and actually the more i played it, the more annoying the knob became.

but after removing the tone pot, putting the volume pot the tone's place and installing a kill switch were the volume used to be, this is probably my favorite guitar ever. the mini-toggle doesn't get in the way at all for me.

the tone pot isn't something i'll ever miss, since i always leave tone wide open. i find i get more useful tonal variations with the volume pot anyway. this way i can always leave my volume where i want it and when i want silence i can flip the switch and leave the volume set.

anyway thanks for all the assistance i've gotten from direct responses and thru reading old posts. JCF is very helpful
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko_svYKVg94#t=11m44s

I almost bought one on ebay last night, but let the bid go at the last minute. I'd love to get my hands on one to play it before I buy one.

Looks good though...I love white guitars, just looks classy and clean. Very nice

Comment

Working...
    X