NGD 90 Soloist Pro J000462

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD 90 Soloist Pro J000462

I have been gasing hard for another soloist and saw this come up for sale ..as mentioned in the thread title .. 1990 Soloist Pro J000462, I would assume this must be from the 1st batch out ?? Its in mint mint condition, not a spec of grime/rust on the floyd (german schaller made). here are some crappy camera phone pics... plays like a dream ..

Attached Files

Nice score! Let me be the first to say...
    GTWGITS!
    My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Wow--great guitar and add to that a Diezel head and Bogner cab! Grats...

Comment

Sweet. Is that low E string intonated, though?
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks - The Diezel is for sale, the bogner i would never get rid of, best sounding most versitle amp i have played out of.. Funny, The guitar had freash strings on and was "in tune" out of the box but is was out of intonation a little and the action was a little higher than i am use to (like a 1/16 if that in the upper frets. Figured i would let her sit, play the heck out of it for a week or 2 than re-set her up ..

Comment

Man, there's a lot of these turning up lately - which is cool.
            Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

My Soloist Pro is my favorite guitar. Even like it better than my Model 6 and my (gulp...) USA Soloist.
              Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Oh snap! that is a nice one. Good score.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

What is more interesting to me, is that nice Diezel you have there

Comment

Nice specimen. The old pro's are just as good as any soloist, the price is a lot nicer too.

Comment

This is my dream guitar!

Comment

Nice bro I too scored one of these in minty condish with the stock and upgraded electronics.

Comment

Working...
                        X