No announcement yet.

Will a 24 3/4 Fusion Neck fit on a Ps4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will a 24 3/4 Fusion Neck fit on a Ps4?

Will a 24 3/4 Fusion Neck fit on a Ps4 body? As I understand, there are conversion necks for this purpose. I just landed a xl neck for my Fusion Std. and am deciding what to do with the original. Thanks in advance.

I put a Fusion neck on a Warrior body once. Bolted right up and intonated fine.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I don't have anything to measure with, hence the question. While I was waiting I stacked my ps4 on top of the fusion and looks like it should work. Would be nice, then I can pass on the performer neck. Which is almost the same as the fusion neck, maybe even a little thinner. All good necks. Thanks for the info.

Comment

I know a guy who put a Fusion Pro neck on a Dk2 body... it worked fine, no intonation problems.
        SACRILEGE

Guitars: Jackson King V, Jackson Kelly, Jackson DXMG, Jackson DK2M, Squier Stratocaster MIJ '85 and B.C Rich Whitelock
        Amps: Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier, Marshall Valvestate 8100 and Peavey Windsor halfstacks.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies I appreciate it.

Comment

UPDATE! Just a heads up for all in the parts game. Professional series necks will NOT fit performer series bodies. Fusion necks anyway. The neck pockets on the performers are not as deep and the heel does not match. Also, the bolts on a performer a about a 1/8,(width wise) smaller and all the same size as opposed to being 2 large 2 small for pro necks. The neck plates are not even close either. Just an FYI for someone attempting this.

Comment

I has a Fusion Pro neck on a PS6T Performer Kelly and it worked fine.

I think the rule of thumb is 24 fret necks will interchange with 24 fret bodies, as long as they fit.

Sorry about your luck.

Comment

Working...
              X