NGD - 1990 Ferrari Red Soloist Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD - 1990 Ferrari Red Soloist Pro

I've been trying to find a Pro model from that era for a while with maybe an AT Pro but I'm a sucker for a great soloist so I didn't hesitate when I saw this up in the classifieds.

This arrived at my place within 2 days of being shipped via USPS Priority (:yesway. Came tuned in Eb which I'm keeping it that way. The guitar is clean and has a Custom in the bridge, 1/4lb in the middle and lil 59 in the neck. Just removed the trem and oiled the fretboard since it seemed dry.

Love the tone - these guitars are really just epic in tone if you're a soloist guy. The combination of poplar & maple neck through just give it this "Je ne sais quoi" that I love.

Pics for the masses.

Dat ass...

Thanks again Nick :metal:

Nice!!
    Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

just picked up one of thes myself ... totally love it ... are you keeping those pups in it? how do they sound? Trying to find some ideas for mine as it is all stock.. though i like the tone needs some more "umph" for me ..

Comment

Originally posted by dulrich1227 View Post
        just picked up one of thes myself ... totally love it ... are you keeping those pups in it? how do they sound? Trying to find some ideas for mine as it is all stock.. though i like the tone needs some more "umph" for me ..
        Yeah bro - the pups in here are sweet. The lil'59 has that really nice glassy smooth lead tone and works really well with teh 1/4lb'r in the middle. The 1/4lb'r on it's own is also nice as it gives a great thick single coil like sound when playing clean or leads. The Custom bridge is just brutal and works really well for metal/hard rock. Adjusting the tone can either reduce teh "hair" of its tone or increase it.

Good luck - we both scored some kick ass guitars man.

Comment

Working...
        X