Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help ID'ing this Jackson Kelly Pro w/no serial number or neckplate please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help ID'ing this Jackson Kelly Pro w/no serial number or neckplate please?

Seller just sent me these low res pics from his phone. I asked for a serial number of neckplate and he tells me there is none.

Is this a mutt w/ a MIJ neck or a real model. What kind of pups were stock and what type of trem too please?

Thanks!

Last edited by vklobucar; 06-04-2011, 06:45 PM.

Looks like a 94-95 MIJ Kelly Std.Serial number should be a sticker on the back of the headstock.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I am guessing that it was the cheapest MIJ Kelly at the time with no sharkies and the like? What is a decent used price for these? Seller is asking $300 which I think is kind of high for a entry level Kelly no?

It is very clean though according to his ad.

Comment

$300 seems typical, but thats Indiana prices talking.
        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Why does the title of this thread say Kelly Pro? A Kelly Pro would be a neck-thru with an ebony board. Just because it's a Professional series does not mean it's a PRO.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

No, I believe the solution to this whole mess is quite simple. The neck through models should just be called Pro Pros. Kelly Pro Pro, Fusion Pro Pro, RR Pro Pro and so on. Lower models, Kelly Pro XL, Kelly Pro Standard etc.. Case closed as far as Im concerned. You guys call em what you want, this will be my naming convention for the Pro line.
            HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
              No, I believe the solution to this whole mess is quite simple. The neck through models should just be called Pro Pros. Kelly Pro Pro, Fusion Pro Pro, RR Pro Pro and so on. Lower models, Kelly Pro XL, Kelly Pro Standard etc.. Case closed as far as Im concerned. You guys call em what you want, this will be my naming convention for the Pro line.
              Ummm....no.

Comment

PRO & Professional

I've always said
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

And nobody answered the rest of his question.
                  I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
                  X