Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is this rhoads?!

serial number is: 99xxxxxx (8 digit)
    looks like it has some sort of schaller? jt-500 maybe?
    anyone have 1? and are they any good?

RX10Dwith upgraded trem?

Comment

Late 1999 (or 2000) RX10D, made in India. Stock models had JT-500 and chrome hardware. This one looks pretty slick with black hardware.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

do they play well? the only thing throwing me off is the floyd, looks like a schaller and its got me thinking why would it come with a stock schaller if it was a bad guitar.. it must be good? but im sure that i may very well be wrong? : )

Comment

A jt500 is a cheaper quality lookalike of the jt590 schaller. I had one on a ps4 and it was ok but im not a huge wammy guy and it was not all worn out either.

Comment

can it be replaced with a real schaller? overall would anyone say its better than a RR3? or worse?

Comment

These are lower quality made in India than the Japanese RR3's.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Yep, the newer RR3s have the cool strat style input jacks in the upper wing, better materials and better hardware IMO.

Comment

Yeah, these are one step below the (MIJ) RR3 and 1 step above the JS series. Depending on case & condition I'd say $100 - $180.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

thanks guys, think i'll pass then, i'll keep lookin for an RR3 : )

Comment

Working...
                    X