Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another First Run RR24.. Alexi Fanboys rejoice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another First Run RR24.. Alexi Fanboys rejoice...

Scored this as New old stock. very very tiny chip in the long fin but other than that. perfect..

these are just awesome. and id buy another one if one comes up again..

I put a Bareknuckle Painkiller in there and the other one i swapped out for a 81X EMG.. they sound KILLER!!!

I thought I was greedy owning 4 Warriors, but that collection is just insane.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Dude.. Ill tell ya, I want a warrior pro pretty bad. Waiting and waiting.

Comment

The reverse sharkies look really cool on those. Nice pair! Now you need to tour with them!
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I just watched the show "Hoarders" for the first time the other day. I'm just sayin..

Oh, and nice fucking collection man!!
          Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

So....Which one of those Y2KV's are you willing to part with????

Comment

Ah so youre the one who outbid me at the last second. I was looking forward to winning that guitar all friggin week, and was planning on going to pick it up considering it was only an hour away from me.
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Awe rob... Sorry dude..

I've heard a few stories on how many of these were made. And just had to have another one..

That fix of getting a new guitar. Had to have it man!

But you still have dibs on one...

Comment

Originally posted by ulijdavid View Post
                  So....Which one of those Y2KV's are you willing to part with????
                  I almost sold one. Had a guy willing to pay quite a lot for black pearl U11070. I just couldn't do it though..

I figure as long as I can hold on to em. Ill have my precious... Maybe pick up a few more.

Comment

How's the upper fret access on those? It looks like they kept the standard placement of the neck and just 'added' the extra frets?

AND, beautiful collection Bob \m/(>.<)\m/
                    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Corpse when I grow up I want to be just like you, and have just as many guitars!

Comment

LOL your crazy Church. I wanna be like a few on here.. LOL

Jay I think your right. Feels the same as a RR1 though..

Comment

Congratz! Now show us pictures of all your guitars

Comment

I'm not a big fan of RR's, but those are really cool!

Comment

Working...
                            X