Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think this Fusion Professional worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think this Fusion Professional worth?

This is for sale for $530 in the used section of my local shop. It plays awesomely but I'm not sure on the price of this version since I'm used to seeing the ones with rosewood/dots sell on evilbay.

Thanks

Those are great guitars, I'd buy it for that price, but you can always try and get them down a some
    It may a be high but the quality is there

Comment

Can't see shit for a serial number, but if the first number is below 4 and that fretboard's ebony, it was made before they realized they were making them so good as to divert sales from the USA line.

$350 is a bargain.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I think they are worth a $1000.

BTW, I can sell you a few for $750

Seriously, great guitars. I totally love the tone of mine 100% stock. Any my Jackson Fusion Pro neck/Charvel Fusion Deluxe mutt is pretty awesome with EMG's and have uber low action.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
          Can't see shit for a serial number, but if the first number is below 4 and that fretboard's ebony, it was made before they realized they were making them so good as to divert sales from the USA line.

$350 is a bargain.
          Serial #:901696

It has an ebony fretboard, schaller trem, and the JE switch thing so I'm pretty sure it's somewhere between 92 and 95 if I've done my research correctly. And I wish it was $350

Comment

Offer the dude $450 and if he says $500 you still got a hell of a deal that axe is SMOKIN!!!
            sigpic
            Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Nimitz View Post
              Offer the dude $450 and if he says $500 you still got a hell of a deal that axe is SMOKIN!!!
              That's what I was thinking. I have a Mesa DC-5 combo that I never play due to noise/living constraints and I've been trying to sell it for like 2-3 months now. The guy said the trade in value for it was about $450-500 so I was thinking about just doing that swap because I haven't owned a 6-string in like 2 years and a loud as fuck tube amp is a bit excessive with my current living situation.

I know the amp is worth more but this thing played like buttered sex and worse case scenario I feel like I would have an easier time selling this than the amp if some financial problems did come up or GAS got the better of my again.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabguitarist View Post
                Serial #:901696

It has an ebony fretboard, schaller trem, and the JE switch thing so I'm pretty sure it's somewhere between 92 and 95 if I've done my research correctly. And I wish it was $350
                I blame the dyslexia induced by working 12 hour shifts

And really you'd probably have an easier time selling the amp in a crunch than getting a fair price for the guitar. Most of the people who would buy it are located here, and they're skinflint bastards
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

I blame the dyslexia induced by working 12 hour shifts

And really you'd probably have an easier time selling the amp in a crunch than getting a fair price for the guitar. Most of the people who would buy it are located here, and they're skinflint bastards
                  happens to me all the time

Really? I've been having an extremely hard time selling the amp which is annoying because I never get to use it

Comment

Hmmm. Not really familiar with the DC-5, but surely just because it's not a TripleRec it doesn't have at least a half-decent used market?

A quick scan of Ebay completed listings shows two that sold for over $600 (and one BIN of $250).

Comment

Hmmm. Not really familiar with the DC-5, but surely just because it's not a TripleRec it doesn't have at least a half-decent used market?

A quick scan of Ebay completed listings shows two that sold for over $600 (and one BIN of $250).
                      They seem to be well liked by the people that own them and I know plenty of people that want one but no one wants to deal with shipping a 50lbs combo

And I can't seem to find those in the completed listing:think:

Comment

Working...
                      X