Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGDx2, My first Kelly <3

Kill the words

I've had the Gunslinger for a little over a month, but I've been waiting for a Jackson to post them both together here

The gunslinger is a shredder, love this thing. I got the Kelly in the mail today, cleaned it off, cut off the old rusty strings just to find out that I had ran out of strings...

So I haven't gotten to play it yet
    Looks amazing though!

Nice KE3. Looks to be in good shape. The Kelly is, by far, my all-time favorite body style from any brand!
    Now get some freakin' strings on there and get to jamming!

I remember I used to think my old BC Rich Warlock was a shredder too until I started playing on the Jackson neck!
    Great score!
    My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Originally posted by DalyTek View Post
      Nice KE3. Looks to be in good shape. The Kelly is, by far, my all-time favorite body style from any brand!
      Now get some freakin' strings on there and get to jamming!

I remember I used to think my old BC Rich Warlock was a shredder too until I started playing on the Jackson neck!
      Great score!
      Its pretty clean, only has a minimal chips on 3 of the 4 tips and mini dings on front and back, and a little bit of swirling. I'm seriously thinking this one is a keeper for at least some months.

Comment

Geez, I thought those were pretty light gauge strings there when I couldn't even see them...
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Congrats, and you can never go wrong with a kelly!!!! BUT, I may be slightly biased
          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
            Congrats, and you can never go wrong with a kelly!!!! BUT, I may be slightly biased
            Hah, I still want a Warrior though!

Comment

Working...
            X