NGD Jackson DK2M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD Jackson DK2M

Have a white one coming today. No need to post pics later right?
    I 've gone back and forth on whether or not I like the maple necks on these since they came out. love'm or hate'm depending on the day. I do remember when I have played these that I love the neck profile.

Love mine! Guitar is a little brighter sounding but I can work with that. Congrats Rich#6!

Comment

I love my DK2M. One of my favorites. Such a sweet player

Comment

good guitar for the money. these days their price has gone down, so it's a good time to buy one i guess. i've had one for many years now. still like it; it's just not getting much action lately.... but maybe i'll take it out and play it. :idea:

Comment

Sure wish mine was comgin today - I need all the stuff off of it to finish a project
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

i went to a shop in melbourne australia the other day, and one was priced as $1999AUD. really expensive seems my older bro got one exactly the same for $1200AUD about 2 years ago. both brand new on the shop floor. nearly 2 grand for a pro series is pretty expensive, especially considering the aussie dollar is worth a fair bit more than the US dollar ATM.

Comment

Originally posted by lkgwarrior View Post
              i went to a shop in melbourne australia the other day, and one was priced as $1999AUD. really expensive seems my older bro got one exactly the same for $1200AUD about 2 years ago. both brand new on the shop floor. nearly 2 grand for a pro series is pretty expensive, especially considering the aussie dollar is worth a fair bit more than the US dollar ATM.

Yikes, I've seen them for around $250 USD used.

Comment

I paid 350 with shipping. right now they seem to be going for a little over 300 without shipping on ebay. I bought mine from MGR.

Comment

some shops have no clue. Allans Music have been clearing them out lately for $1200.

check ebay too. They've been going for around the $5-600 there lately.
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                    some shops have no clue. Allans Music have been clearing them out lately for $1200.

check ebay too. They've been going for around the $5-600 there lately.
                    im not looking for one. im from tassie and tend to just snoop around for music shop whenever i get off the island. $1900 just seemed way over priced, as good as the guitar is. it was an allans music i saw it in too. that was the best jackson they had their, the rest were all these js series things, so that was dissapointing!

Comment

holy crap.. $1200? guitar center had for $238 clearance price a few years ago.
                      Proud endorser of:
                      Steve Clayton Inc. http://www.steveclayton.com
                      GLS Audio http://www.glsaudio.com
                      Orange County Speaker http://www.speakerrepair.com/

Comment

There's a Red Ghost Flame DK2M locally but the guy wants $600 for it.
                        Way too much for me.

I got my black DK2M from the Guitar Denter for $268,clearance.

Comment

im not looking for one. im from tassie and tend to just snoop around for music shop whenever i get off the island. $1900 just seemed way over priced, as good as the guitar is. it was an allans music i saw it in too. that was the best jackson they had their, the rest were all these js series things, so that was dissapointing!
                          Allans online store is currently selling them for $1699, so the $1200 might've been for their bricks-and-mortar stocktake sales. Still not $1900 though. That much will get you into an RR5.
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                          X