Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you help me with this one

can you help me with this one

i have change to get one off jackson stars rr but i dont know much about guitar

there in link is same guitar but my`n is black i love rr or v style but is it any good
    is it like pro or usa jackson thanks every one

http://www.guitarjapan.com/jackson/spec/rrj1b.html

Well it has an ebony board and mop inlay's, thats what U.S.A and high end pro's have other then that can't say...
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

i have her, after changed strings it just sound nice, looks cool with mot and ebony. logo is just wow, neck is little smaller that my us jackson, but that fit me cos i have small hands, finish is made real good, i`m happy i was so nervous last night that i stay wake half night now

Comment

I have this same guitar but in black (and w/ OFR) - it is an excellent high end guitar made in the Japanese factory. It would be comparable to the early 90s Japanese PROs, with the exception of custom features such as the 24 frets on RR body and ash tonewood, so it is quite unique and IMHO definitely on par with high end USA models.

If you look in the MP3 section of JCF you can see a youtube video of me playing this guitar onstage...
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

thank you, i had to trade my other guitar to her but i`m glad that i did rr body just fit to me so much better that super strato. there only so little info about stars and here in finland stars are so rare. i add some pics later to day

Comment

here one pic

Comment

Working...
            X