Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is The Kelly Star Price made in 2001

i need info thanks

Last few ive seen in other forums and one on ebay a few months back sold for around 325 iirc..

Cool design but like most imports not that valuable..

Ron will come in soon..

Comment

lol saw one at a pawn shop 500 i knew it was too much for a korean guitar... look cool but the neck is not good

one of my fav import are the Kelly 1990 with reversed sharkfin, also a dinky xl 1992 and the jrs-2 1997... all professional on the neck

Comment

Originally posted by metalmathh View Post
        lol saw one at a pawn shop 500 i knew it was too much for a korean guitar...
        They're not Korean.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

kelly star is not korean ? so it is a really cheap made in japan then ?

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            They're not Korean.
            Not unless it says Charvette on the headstock.

Comment

From what I understand, the KS2 is Japanese and the KSXT is Indonesian.

EDIT: I guess there is no KS2, though Im sure Ive seen it in one of the scans, but cant seem to find it now. I must have smoked some good stuff at some point.
              Last edited by Twitch; 07-25-2011, 02:49 PM.
              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                From what I understand, the KS2 is Japanese and the KSXT is Indonesian.
                Well, almost correct. There was no factory in Indonesia. It's in India.
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  Well, almost correct. There was no factory in Indonesia. It's in India.
                  India, Indonesia, whats the difference. Theyre both third world and a stones throw from each other as far as the globes concerned. Yes, China is closer to India, but hey.

Doesnt clear up where the hell I got the idea that there was a KS2 either.

Comment

There was a KS2, and it was Japanese made. The KSXT is Indian.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      There was a KS2, and it was Japanese made. The KSXT is Indian.
                      Thats what I thought, but for the life of me, I cant find the damn scan.

Comment

Here ya go. http://audiozone.dk/guitargallery/?c...2000Page04.jpg
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Damn it, on the Rhoads page. Makes sense.

Comment

I have the KS2 and....you guessed it....it's worth $400

Comment

Working...
                            X