Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearl White 1992 Dinky XL Professional

sorry for the bad quality of my pictures

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

also this one but the picture is bad

Comment

very nice! congrats.

Comment

Nice! Love the early 90's professionals!
        Charvel Style 2 2H San Dimas
        Charvel Predator (Rainbow Crackle)
        Jackson Dinky Reverse Professional
        Jackson Soloist XL Professional
        Jackson KE3 Professional
        Jackson DK2 (Eerie Dess)
        Jackson DKMG
        Jackson DX10D Holoflash
        Jackson JS30DK
        Jackson JS30DKT
        Kramer Focus Flip-flop pink
        Digitech GNX 4
        Randall Half Stack

Comment

Nice. Love white guitars, and you can't go wrong with the PRO Pro guitars!
          How's it wired up? Just the EMG with the single coils disconnected or is one knob a volume for the singles and the other knob a volume for the EMG (with no tone knobs)?
          My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

emg 100% and the jackson's 25% or 50% dont remember, but it's great if you use a big solo boost or want to have a nice clean from a metal guitar

Comment

so it's all wired up in one circuit and the Jackson pickups are choked down by the 25k pots?
              Hail yesterday

Comment

gotta chek soon, don't remember exactly because i got it that way

Comment

yes the pickups are choked down, great for big lead boost and the emg does the job for the rest

Comment

Working...
                  X