Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What model is this stealth professional?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What model is this stealth professional?

I have just one picture.

Is this an XL with this top?

If the headstock is the same color, then yes.
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

But this dosn't have the low profile tremolo and as i se dosen't have ebony fingerboard too.

Comment

I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

They don't have ebony boards. they have rosewood and jt580's yuck...looks like some swap out the 580 for a 590 on the one in your pic..

Comment

Is this body ash, or baswood?
            This is not similar to this:

Comment

Ash on the XL's maybe thats not an XL (the one in your pic's)

Comment

Than you!
                And What do you think of it? I have a dinky reverse pro. That's a basswood body. I never tried ash.

Comment

How much?

Comment

350$

Comment

IDK, sounds like a pretty good deal? With a case and good frets

Comment

I asked the seller more pictures.

Comment

The Stealth Pro was only made for one year wasn't it? It had an ebony board but that is definitely not one. That is and Stealth XL more than likely
                          It's pronounced soops

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
                            They don't have ebony boards. they have rosewood and jt580's yuck...looks like some swap out the 580 for a 590 on the one in your pic..
                            that looks more like a Takeuchi 580 to me
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                              that looks more like a Takeuchi 580 to me
                              Yep, it's an original JT580 before the lo-pro version.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X