Score!!! NGD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Score!!! NGD!!!

Hi all, been off the board a while..had to sell of my Jacksons (SLATQH,89 Silver burst CS,AT1 and DK2) due to major craziness going on. Honestly, I only sold the Jacksons because they were the only guitars holding any value in this economy- Anyway, strarting to build my Jackson collection again- Came across this beauty locally on Craigslist (for $400!!!) - 1990 Fusion Pro! It has a killer Red/Orange/Pearl color, Dimarzio bucker, a couple dings but it is a kick ass guitar and definitely has the Jackson Mojo...The first Jackson of what should be many more...Here's a pic of my kid holding this beauty...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by RockCity; 09-17-2011, 09:30 AM.

Nice score and great price man, congrats!
    I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

nice one bud, always a bummer when yu have to sell kit... always bothers me when that happens.. she is a looker

Comment

Very nice. Sucks you had to let some go, but life sucks sometimes! Glad to hear your building your collection back!

Comment

THAT's cool. I like the color.

Comment

Wow, I had a '91 EXACTLY like that, except it had the stock J-50B humbucker. The color is "Radiant Red Pearl" and is damn near impossible to capture the real color with a camera!
            I just traded mine, as I wan't really bonding with the shorter scale, but man, what a great feeling neck! Nice score, and great price too! Welcome back to the world of Jackson!

Here's the one I had:
            My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Thanks everyone...glad to be back-Daly Tek- That is the EXACT color, you are right- pictures do not do it justice. It glows like orange at some angles-red pearl in otheres.

Comment

Very Nice, I love those early 90 pros..very classy!

Comment

Working...
                X