X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the warning brother, dont need that !! rufkut

Comment

Originally posted by tomanyjacksons View Post
      The guy is from Chile from what I read on his Ebay report of bad transactions thingy.
      Actually, it reads that the guy he sold to was from chile, not him. I have no interest in his business, but just thought I would clarify that since I referenced his auction. What I dont understand is the 2 other positive feedbacks that have "pos" as the remarks.:think:

Comment

Oh, ok sorry for the mix up.
        I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
          What I dont understand is the 2 other positive feedbacks that have "pos" as the remarks.:think:
          Way to be vague!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

No disrespect intended brother!! I was just having some fun responding to your post on my Charvette, You wood-looker you! wasn't trying to start trouble, later rufkut

Comment

Nice score man. It cleaned up nice. The mid 90's dinky revs are the only guitar ill buy anymore. I have 2 and will keep them forever. I wish I could score another one for the price you got.
              My Toys:
              '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
              '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
              '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
              '94 Dinky HX in Black
              '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Thanks man, I like it alot, solid feeling fiddle for sure, from what Ive read so far the Schaller seems to be a pretty decent trem , so I'll leave it as is, and try to play the crap out of it, to get the fret board, weathered looking, later rufkut

Comment

Working...
                X