NGD: Dinky Rev. Professional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: Dinky Rev. Professional

A while back, I stopped by a "Mom & Pop" type of music store I visited a couple time in high school (early `90s) that used to be a pretty big Jackson dealer. They no longer carry new Jacksons, but I found one of my favorite models - `90s Dinky Rev Professional - in near-mint condition, still with the stock pickups and trem. Furthermore, it had a metallic green finish, which you don't see very often.

The price was right, so I took the plunge. Just a crappy cell phone picture for the moment, but here it is:

I'm really digging the rail-style Jackson pickup in the bridge. No need to swap it out, which is a welcome change compared to most stock Jacksons.
    sigpic

Awesome find. I have the same guitar in black that I bought back in 1995 from the dreaded Guitar Center. It remained my main work horse for years until I retired it when I got my first Warrior. Congrats.
    -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

Congrats man, I have 2 and I never plan to buy anything but these.
      My Toys:
      '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
      '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
      '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
      '94 Dinky HX in Black
      '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Congrats very nice guitar ....
        Jackson RX10D
        Jackson JX10

Comment

Nice find!! The green is very cool (of course I'm a tree trimmer by trade, so I like green anyway!!) I found a similar one month or so ago on CL, here's a pic of mine, I like your green better, mine DMV(deep mettalic violet) http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/w...jackson002.jpg, the necks on these are very nice, congrats on the new fiddle, rufkut
          Last edited by rufkut; 10-04-2011, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X