X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a pic before I restrung ...... not a scratch anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by 84sups View Post
      The Korean models have way better build quility than the Indonesia models. I own a ps-2 that I bought from JDR94 and I love the neck shape on it. It's a little thicker than most Jacksons. I just had to replace the pickups and it's a really good player and stays in tune good too. I put jt590 Schaller made Floyd on it and it plays awesome.
      Well, that's certainly subjective since ny kid's Indy plays better than half the USA models I've played and own.

In fact, it's the only guitar in my house I don't have to adjust during extreme weather changes in Cleveland..weird.

OH..BTW Welcome.
      Last edited by horns666; 10-06-2011, 06:23 PM.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Welcome to the wonderful world that is Jackson guitars!! I had an older gentleman who purchased one of my lesters, he had a strat and a tele and was wanting to add a lester to his collection. I let him play my CS PC1 and he was blown away! He couldn't believe how nice and comfy the neck was as far as playablity goes. Just goes to show you you can't judge a book by it's cover(ie Jacksons are just shred machines, not....well ok they are but....). These are all pretty sweet guitars and there ones in almost every price point to suit a budget and music style.
        You paid for Platinum..But you're gonna get Gold! - horns666

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          Well, that's certainly subjective since ny kid's Indy plays better than half the USA models I've played and own.

In fact, it's the only guitar in my house I don't have to adjust during extreme weather changes in Cleveland..weird.

OH..BTW Welcome.
          I didn't say the Ind models were terrible. The PS series were coming out of Korea when they didn't have a name for themselves yet as good builders. Thankfully it wasn't built in China......ugh
          It's pronounced soops

Comment

I don't know if I would say jacksons are JUST shred machines. I use mine for all kinds of music. I remember seeing a guitarist in a funk band in Vegas using a Jackson. With that said Jackson's are easier to shred with!

By the way, welcome to the Jackson family
            Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
            Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Working...
            X