Serial number help for Rhoads Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serial number help for Rhoads Pro

Hi guys! I just scored a Rhoads Pro in great condition for a great price, but Im wondering when it was built. Can anyone help with identifying the build date for this one:
    J302234

Thanks in advance!

PS - This guitar has the pearl inlay Jackson logo on the headstock. I had no idea the pro models came this way. I own a KV Pro as well and its got the white toothpaste logo. Is this normal??
    - Adam

PROs should all have MOP logos & MOP inlays. Your guitar is a 1993. If your KV is just painted Jackson logo then it's not a PRO (Dave Mustaine).

Don't get Pro-confused ----> http://audiozone.dk/index-filer/jack...ofessional.php
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ok I am confused... I've owned a few Mustaine KV Pros and they ALL had painted logos. None were MOP. In the catalog they are painted too. That's where my confusion came from with this one. That link you sent is awesome too btw. I love that site. Great info there. Jackson didnt help much (in this case) by putting "professional" after the Jackson logo and "Rhoads PRO" on the truss cover lol. Identity crisis

But just out of curiousity have you seen a Mustaine Pro with a MOP logo?? I'd kill for that one. Would make it look even more like a USA. Personally I love my Pro. Ive had a few but this one Ive had for many, many years and its one they will have to bury me with

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
      PROs should all have MOP logos & MOP inlays. Your guitar is a 1993. If your KV is just painted Jackson logo then it's not a PRO (Dave Mustaine).

Don't get Pro-confused ----> http://audiozone.dk/index-filer/jack...ofessional.php
      - Adam

Comment

Re: the KV PRO - Well, then, I guess I was w.... I was wr..... I was wrrrrr..... OK I was wrong

That was my Fonzie impression

Comment

Ha ha it's on youtube!

Comment

Hahaha "I was wrrr.... wrrrr..... I was under a lot of pressure" lol

Hey by the way I popped the pickups out to see what they were and they are handwritten "JH-3 10.8" on the back. I know what the 10.8 is, but what is the JH-3? I haven't heard of that one yet. Both neck and bridge pickups say the same thing......
            - Adam

Comment

Jackson humbucker maybe............................. ya think?
              I had a 93 stealth model that had those pick ups..PAF clones like the J-50's.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
              X