Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, i think ill try again...PDX any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, i think ill try again...PDX any good?

I do definately regret selling my model 2, defiling my avenger, and selling my model 4. So, i think ill get another J/C. Im thinking a PDX, but im not sure. Most if not all jacksons are great guitars, within their respectable price ranges, mines up around $500-$600 right now, so i figure ill start here since ive never really owned a jackson, just charvels. Would this be a decent guitar? My local GC doesnt have one, so i figure one of you guys would know.
    Guitars:
    Jackson Kevin Bond RR Green
    Jackson Kevin Bond RR Red
    Grover Jackson Dan Spitz RR
    Epi Thunderhorse Explorer

Amps:
    Modded Jet City 100HDM
    custom 4x12

"Moran!"-augistin01(maker of B.C. Rich Deathangels and Defiler of one poor RR1)

I believe this is also one of the new x series that have just now released and haven't arrived to anyones doors yet. I haven't read of anyone on here ordering one tho best bet is wait a few weeks/month and google reviews.
    I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

Nope, they've been available for some time now. Good guitars from what I hear.
      "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

I think these are made in india so a review of this guitar would be a good indication of how the new x series are.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
          I think these are made in india so a review of this guitar would be a good indication of how the new x series are.
          Not at all, the PDX is an entirely different beast altogether.
          It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
          ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Because??????

Comment

Because mainly it's a bolt-on.
              It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
              ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Overpriced bolt-on if you ask me, compared to some of the neck-through models.

But alas, it is a signature....
                "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

If you're not hellbent on the Demmel aspect, I suggest checking out a KVX10. It suffers from the same flaws as the PDX, cheap pickups, cheap bridge....

BUT!!!! It's cheaper, and made in Japan.

*Edit - Believe it or not, I've yet to swap out the DD pickups in mine. They really do sound good.

Comment

Because mainly it's a bolt-on.
                    I'm thinking about getting one of the bolt on models.

Comment

There's only one new Indian bolt-on, the DKXT. The rest of the bolt-ons are Japanese.

Comment

There's only one new Indian bolt-on, the DKXT. The rest of the bolt-ons are Japanese.
                        I wonder which one I'm talking about then

Comment

At least keep the color a secret, need some suspense.

Comment

i mean, i was looking at it for the HZ(not too crazy about actives) and the shape. but i might as well be getting one of the new x series king vs from GC then.
                            Guitars:
                            Jackson Kevin Bond RR Green
                            Jackson Kevin Bond RR Red
                            Grover Jackson Dan Spitz RR
                            Epi Thunderhorse Explorer

Amps:
                            Modded Jet City 100HDM
                            custom 4x12

"Moran!"-augistin01(maker of B.C. Rich Deathangels and Defiler of one poor RR1)

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
                              Because??????
                              Because the PDX is the bolt-on Phil Demmel model which has been out for awhile and is not part of this new X series.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X