X-Series Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Series Kelly

What's with the bullshit Kelly offerings?

3 models. JS32, KE3, and KE2.

It's the only guitar without an X-Series variant.

Can the Warrior really be selling better than the Kelly?

Raise some hell, make em' notice. Who's with me!!??!!??
    Viva La Revolucion!!!!!!
    "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Well, that explains it...
    "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Idk man I found that weird too. warriors are a lot harder to find used which to me means that either less people have purchased them or they're so good nobody wants to sell theirs. Kellys on the other hand are readily available used.
      I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

I assume they just don't sell. Maybe the powers that be are putting faith in Wes Borland to sell some Warriors.

I do see alot of older Professional Standards, and Performers on Craigslist. But the idea of an X-Series neck-through Kelly is tempting enough to break down and bring home my first Kelly. Especially since they won't make any more Kelly Stars

Comment

There we go, a Kelly Star Heritage model. What a novel idea, they better make in fucking Japan though, and out of at least Alder(Poplar preferred). I played a WRXT(whatever the OLD X series designation is), and Im here today in front of you to testify, that it is not my cup of tea.
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

They did have the KE5FR in the past couple years, but I guess they got rid of it not too long ago.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I will say my kelly is my least favorite guitar...I know im a terrible parent, choosing favorites and whatnot

Comment

Originally posted by TKEblue View Post
                I will say my kelly is my least favorite guitar...I know im a terrible parent, choosing favorites and whatnot
                Alright, let me just take that piece of crap off you hands for you.

Comment

I think the problem with Kelly sales is simply the shitty offerings. Sure the KE5FR was great, but who really can shell out that kind of dough?

I'll bet they sell like hot cakes in the new X Series. They're sexy, and sex sells. But not everyone can afford the high class $2000 an hour broads in Vegas. Sometimes we gotta settle for $20 BJs in a dark alley.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                    Right after you give me your "thin" sounding engl.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                      No you can't, I'm the one who's taking care of it...
                      JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                      Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

I'd be interested in trying one, if they made them. Kelly's rule, but the lack of high profile players using them may have influenced the decision not to include them in the new series.
                        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by TKEblue View Post
                          Right after you give me your "thin" sounding engl.
                          Touche. And it only sounds thin live.

Comment

Originally posted by Axegrinder87 View Post
                            I think the problem with Kelly sales is simply the shitty offerings. Sure the KE5FR was great, but who really can shell out that kind of dough?

I'll bet they sell like hot cakes in the new X Series. They're sexy, and sex sells. But not everyone can afford the high class $2000 an hour broads in Vegas. Sometimes we gotta settle for $20 BJs in a dark alley.
                            so you'll be buying the JS32 then?
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Lol caught me there. Perhaps I should have worded that a little better.

Comment

Working...
                              X