Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NGD: KVXT (X series King V - burnt cherry sunburst)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! I just got an SLXT, and my thoughts about it pretty much echo your review of this guitar, though the fretwork on yours sounds like it might be slightly better. Jackson seems to have a real winner with this series. Now they just need to get them in more shops here in the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
      Awesome, thanks for the in-depth analysis and pics! How do they balance when standing up? I'd like an X-series KV, but it all depends on their balance. I'm after the RR-balance (neck aiming for the sky). Is it anything like that at all?
      Dude I'm sorry for spacing on the balance question. Not sure how I overlooked it BUT it balances perfectly for me.... In that 45 degree angle classical style that you get while sitting with a KV. I was worried about balance too when I felt how light this guitar was, but it balances great
      - Adam

Comment

Originally posted by adoxtater View Post
        Hahaha no shit huh? I'm surprised he hasn't got me yet with that! I'm horrible for that too. Will do better with the new shots I take once the other guitar arrives.

Might have something to do with the fact that I'm supposed to be doing a pickup deal with Adam soon. As guess as soon as I go looking for the pup he wants. I know it's in my living room somewhere!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Adam - Thanks a lot for setting that straight! Now I REALLY want a KVXMG in snow white!!!
          https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

ANDERS

How The HELL are you man? Haven't seen you on here much!
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
              Adam - Thanks a lot for setting that straight! Now I REALLY want a KVXMG in snow white!!!

Me too!

Very nice KV`s, btw...

Comment

Holy Sh1t! That finish is niiiiiiiiice!! Wanna pick up an RR24XT and Charvel DS/DC-2. Which one first? Hmmmm! HNGD man! Again, I'm really diggin' that finish.

Comment

Working...
                X