No announcement yet.

NGD: Jackson Soloist SLXT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice. That green is more impressive than the stock photo reveals. I may have to stick with the green instead of the natural. Maybe that means I just need 2 of them instead.
    KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
    I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Very nice. I'll have to stop at Foxes Music, I work right down the street from them. Nice guys.

Comment

I played the two SLXs at Foxes last night, and they're seriously good guitars for the money, I think. I was very impressed with the quality and tonality of both of them, though the white one was a *wee* bit better than the sunburst one, tonally speaking.
        Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by eaeolian View Post
          I played the two SLXs at Foxes last night, and they're seriously good guitars for the money, I think. I was very impressed with the quality and tonality of both of them, though the white one was a *wee* bit better than the sunburst one, tonally speaking.
          I zeroed in on the green one so fact that I didn't even bother to check out the SLXs sitting right next to it.

Comment

Cool review. I was a little on the fence on these. I can say I will have one as soon as the holidays are over. Great score pro-fusion and thank you.
            I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
            X