Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOT for sale! Trade value of my Eerie Dess DK2/M?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOT for sale! Trade value of my Eerie Dess DK2/M?

Don't flog me!!
    I am working on a trade up for a Jackson Dominion. I have my perfect condition Eerie Dess DK2 that I created from a DK2M and DK2 body. It has the SD JB in the bridge, a SD Vintage rails in the middle and SD Cool rails in the neck with the Mega Switch 5 way switch. It doesn't matter what I paid for what parts, so how can I determine if this place is trying to bone me on it's value? This wasn't a Jackson product, but some kinda frankenstien-ish guitar.
    He REALLY liked the pics I showed him, but he wants to see it in person to give me a trade value towards this Dominion.
    I can't compare the ended auctions, or whatever as this wasn't a true Jackson model.
    Suggestions?

Again, NOT FOR SALE or TRADE HERE, this is for a local deal
    Thanks!

Which one is he trading, precisely? Got a pic?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

$337.68
      sigpic
      Action Jackson

Comment

Trading this:

Comment

Id say yours plus 300 dollars. Maybe 200 if your a good at negotiating.

Dominions I've seen last few on ebay for 600 to 790. And some ppl wanting more but not selling.

Comment

He wants this and $250. There is a chip to the wood on the Dominion near the lower strap button, about 3" long.....not sure how to fix just yet....Sully??
            Love the Dominon but can't take an a$$ raping on what I have into the DK2/M. I know it's only worth what someone wants to pay for it, and this places guitars are WAY over priced.
            Thanks Corpse for checking in, I know you have alot of guitar thru your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by sixx_ gunner View Post
              There is a chip to the wood on the Dominion near the lower strap button, about 3" long
              That's a pretty big chip, makes me weary of the entire finish
              "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Yeah bro. Honestly I want that dominion. I offered my carvin 7 hardtail but he never replied, which the carvin is worth a, smudge more than the mm but eh lol
                if you get her lmk when your ready to move it I have trade bait.

But offer the 250 to swap neck pups back to stock. ? see what, he thinks.

Comment

I don't have the original DK2 pickups, bought a DK2M off craigslist and moved everything plus some purchased pickups from ss.org into a DK2 body care of ebay. The guys seems very interested, and that dominion is bada$$.
                  Hoping to hear from Sully or someone on how to dress up this chip.

Comment

Ah. I hope you get it dude. sometimes you just have, to throw cost out and grab it!

Comment

I meant pics of the MM
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Your guitar plus $250 for a Dominion? That sounds like a pretty good deal to me, even with the finish flaw, the Dominion will still bring $600+ easy. Your guitar would probably bring $300-400 on a good day. Id go for it!
                        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I'd say offer $200 - $225.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

A Dominion is good, but your DK2/M is awesome. It'd be a real shame to let it go.
                            I like maple fretboards. :P

Comment

I agree. At least keep it in the JCF family....
                              "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Working...
                              X