Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOT for sale! Trade value of my Eerie Dess DK2/M?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to pass it along here, but I groan everytime I read a post about someone trying to sell.trade stuff and not paying up the $20 to the site to do so, so I am not joining that group.
    We are supposed to meet later today and see what happens. He did state that he had the guitar way under priced at $599, and didn't realize it was the $1399 brand new version of the MM Dominion. Not holding my breath now, but we will see where things end up.
    I appreciate the comments from everyone. I love the guitar, but I have 4 of the same configed guitar: HSS, trem, sharkies, rosewood board and SD pickups. I just was looking a non trem, HH kinda config and this felt really good.
    Thanks again for the insight on pricing. I really didn't know what it was truly worth.

Comment

Nah hes a, little, high there. New 1099 if you look hard enough.

I think your right in the, park at yours plus 200 or so.

Show him this, thread.,lol

Comment

... or beat him over the head with the Dinky so it has the same finish flaw and demand a straight swap
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by sixx_ gunner View Post
          He did state that he had the guitar way under priced at $599, and didn't realize it was the $1399 brand new version of the MM Dominion.
          So it's the new version with oiled mahogany neck and scraped body binding?
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Toejam,
            Not Sir~
            It's the first version, painted neck. And the trade is not happening. $799!!! He is outta his mind!!
            My DK2/M and $400!! No fking way. I gotta trade this straight up, no cashola. F him,

Comment

Sorry to hear that. There are plenty of people however who would gladly liberate you of your gorgeous DK2/M, cough cough.....
              "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Ah, that's a bummer. Guy is definitely out of his mind.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
                  makes me weary of the entire finish
                  Makes you tired, huh?
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Racer X
                    Too fkin funny.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      Makes you tired, huh?
                      Yeah, was exhausted from looking for a dictionary
                      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
                        Yeah, was exhausted from looking for a dictionary
                        m-w.com
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                          m-w.com
                          Wait, not a link? You mean I have to type it into the address bar myself? It took me long enough to google 'diction'
                          but before the 'ary', I was spent
                          "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Working...
                          X