impending ngd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• impending ngd

About to pick up a js (I believe) series body with a ps3t concept neck on it and Emg 85 bridge pickup. Has the hard shell case too. Its one I've owned it in the past, now its coming back to it's little Jackson family
    Red JDR-94
    Maroon PS-3T with shark fin neck
    Duncan Invader pickups
    Jackson>ZW Wah>Vintage phase 90>ZW OD or Boss SD>Maxon SD9>MXR Flange 117>NS2>Bugera 1960>effects loop>boss chorus>MXR 10-band>effects loop return

The title almost sounds as if you're not looking forward to getting it back at all.
    "Impending" always makes me think of a forthcoming disaster, as in "impending doom" lol

Congrats on the re-score!
    My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Cool...I wish I could get back some of the things I've lost or let go!

Lol, I can live without that JCM Slash.

Comment

Its impending only because the woman is gonna be not so happy LOL.

The guitar needs a setup. Still has the striping I did before. I got an Ltd as well in the deal.

Pics will be up tomorrow
        Red JDR-94
        Duncan Invader pickups
        Jackson>ZW Wah>Vintage phase 90>ZW OD or Boss SD>Maxon SD9>MXR Flange 117>NS2>Bugera 1960>effects loop>boss chorus>MXR 10-band>effects loop return

Comment

Ltd as in Rhoads, or low end ESP?
          "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Lower end ESP. It feels pretty good but I'll probably just clean it up and sell it to make some money back. It was one of those things that while I was there he said "for 50 more You could own that one too" 150 for these 2 was a pretty good deal in my eyes.
            Red JDR-94
            Duncan Invader pickups

Comment

They're both covered in a thick layer of dust, rusty strings, and grungy nastiness. They'll both get completely scrubbed and de-loused when they get home.

sorry for the grainy cell phone pic:
              Red JDR-94
              Duncan Invader pickups

Comment

If the red striping is an afterthought (post-factory), That looks like a PS-3T all the way around. Performer (not Concept) series Rhoads V with JT500 "T"remolo.
                Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

The neck came from my ps-3t. The ps-3t has a pickgaurd and 2 volumes/1 tone. I'm not 100% sure on this black body. It had a sharky neck on it, thusly the swap. I also did the red stripes on this one. She's pretty much a straight up mutt now
                  Red JDR-94
                  Duncan Invader pickups

Comment

You removed the fin laden board of glory?

SHAMEFUL

Comment

Meanwhile, there's a vote going on in the Platinum Lounge to ban this sharkie hater.....

Just kidding
                      "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

I've got the neck on a ps-3t body. I love the fin necks, I'm actually looking for one for this one. It'll go into my main go to's either way LOL.

The rest of my guitars collect dust while the Jackson's get all of the play time
                        Red JDR-94
                        Duncan Invader pickups

Comment

Originally posted by brandoz28 View Post
                          js (I believe) series body with a ps3t concept neck on it
                          Oops.. Didn't read correctly before.. If the body's not from the last year or 2, It could be a RX10 body. JS's just started getting sharkie necks recently. Nice player!
                          Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

The body is at least 4 years old. That's the last time that I owned it. It plays Nice when its setup OK but the previous owner messed with the bridge so it sits at around a 30* angle LOL

After looking around it looks like its probably an rx10 as stated above. Thanks for the identification help
                            Last edited by brandoz28; 11-30-2011, 01:57 PM.
                            Red JDR-94
                            Duncan Invader pickups

Comment

Working...
                            X