Dkmgt info pls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dkmgt info pls

Hi,am new to the forum and new to Jackson guitars,recently aquired a DKMGT in cobalt blue,reverse h/stock,EMG Hz's with the turbo knob.Love the neck,couple of the frets needed dressing but now thats done plays smooth as,paid £200 sterling and am very happy with it,would like to know year and country of manufacture if poss,serial is 9694724,if anyone can help,that would be awesome.

Japanese, not sure of the year.
    Great guitar for the price but I'd upgrade from the HZ's.

Comment

Thx,think it an '02 or'03,plan on upgrading at some point,but as passive pickups go,they not bad,the gain boost works well and it goes through a '76 marshall jmp 100 watt so no real shortage of crunch or creamy warmness!

Comment

I know the 2003's and earlier had the HZ's and Turbocharger. I know the 2006 and later have 81/85. No catalogs I've seen for 04/05 so not exactly positive when the change happened.
        Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

My DKMGTFF is a 04 or 05 (cant remember without taking the neck off) and it has the HZs. I however like the HZs so long as the pickup in the bridge position is the H4. I dont like the H3, H2 or H1 bridge models.
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

It's the only guitar I own that I have left the HZ's in. I normally hate them but, they somehow work in these.

Comment

Couldnt agree more,have found it to be a pretty versatile axe

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

thought so,nice 1

Comment

Dkmgt

Hello , heres My DKMGT , EMG HZ4 in Bridge Position and H3 in Neck Position i dont use the Turbo but these guitars still have a great neck and in my opinion well worth the money and its always nice to have different sound from different guitars
                    ​Play Like A Rock Star And Turn it Up !

Comment

Nice,same colour as mine,'cept I got black hardware.

Comment

I see these often in pawn shops. Any way to understand what version of HZ's are in these from the exterior? Are they marked H1, H2, H3 on the bridge pickup?
                        These are going for about $200 most times.

Comment

Working...
                        X