Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD! Jackson RR5

just wanted to share picture of my RR5.
    got this guitar a few weeks ago and it was in really bad condition, with nice aftermarket plates, but i´m not a big diamond-plate fan and i don´t like nickel/chrome hardware that much on jackson guitars.
    so i decided to change the hardware with black parts and i painted the bevels in silver/gray.
    this is how she looked like as i got her:

and this is how she looks like now:

Very nice!
    "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Really nice!
      Like it way better that way...
      tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

That looks good! Way better than the diamond plate.

Comment

Very cool, Joe! Good to see you back.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            Very cool, Joe! Good to see you back.
            thanks mate!
            did you miss me?
            had been a long time since i played my last jackson guitar.
            the last few years i bought a lot of Music Man guitars and i´m still very happy with them, but for my new band i needed something more "heavy" style, so i decided to get a rhoads again.
            at the moment i´m waiting for another RR5FR, but USPS seems to send my parcel to the wrong place...so i will take a few days longer until i can show it here.

i regret that i sold my rhoads pro 6 years ago...but that´s how life is.

Comment

Nice changes, it looks great

Comment

Originally posted by joe web View Post
                thanks mate!
                did you miss me?
                had been a long time since i played my last jackson guitar.
                the last few years i bought a lot of Music Man guitars and i´m still very happy with them, but for my new band i needed something more "heavy" style, so i decided to get a rhoads again.
                at the moment i´m waiting for another RR5FR, but USPS seems to send my parcel to the wrong place...so i will take a few days longer until i can show it here.

i regret that i sold my rhoads pro 6 years ago...but that´s how life is.
                Sure, I missed you. I know how life is with guitars. I've got a gunmetal gray RR1T that I love, also had a black one I loved but couldn't justify having two of them at the same time and traded that one off for a Hamer Special and a Carvin V3 head. I do miss the black one, but with all the other guitars in my collection, especially the Carvin 7 that I ordered early this year, it's hard to keep up with the GAS sometimes and certain things must leave once in awhile. Maybe I'll get another eventually. Can't wait to see pics of your RR5FR. Rhoads models are just so comfortable to play!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

as i looks like at the moment, USPS lost my guitar somewhere between leaving the US and arriving in germany. hopefully the RR5FR will show up in the future, right now it doesn´t look like this.

Comment

The new look Is soooooo much better! WELL DONE!

Comment

Working...
                    X