Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGDDDDDDDDDDDDDay!

I’m so happy my new guitar arrived
    After only discovering Jackson a Few months ago I have moved up from a PS2 to a ratty old DK2 with Duncan designed pups to my “Dream Guitar”……..
    I bought it from a friend in the US It only took 35 hrs from Iowa to Manchester UK via DHL
    I play predominately rock anthem type stuff and this is the perfect guitar for me its combination of single coils and Humbuckers give me all the tones I need and the sustainer adds a delicious dimension to the sounds of the SD ‘bucker…….
    It feels and plays as good as anything I have ever played and I love the dark brooding all black look!.............
    I have played and owned high end Gibson’s and Fender’s that are great but this guitar feels like it was made for me!

Thanks to all you guys that whetted my appetite for Jacksons

very cool, man. Play the shit out of that thing. I'm sure it won't be your last
    Hail yesterday

Comment

+2. I used to own one in Amber Sunburst and still regret part exchanging it.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Congrats! Good luck stopping at 1.

Comment

Congrats...enjoy!

Comment

That is awesome man! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks Guys
                I can't stop smiling!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X