Does Anybody Know What This Is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anybody Know What This Is?

I bought this Jackson Randy Rhoads yesterday because I thought it was a good deal but I cant seem to identify it.Serial # doesnt look like any I see posted
    and all that I can find with the red bevels only have 1 pickup not 2.It plays awesome and I took it this morning to have it setup and checked out and it is perfect.Serial # is NHJ0906749 and pics can be seen at this link. http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums/... Randy Rhoads/
    I do see in the 2006 catalog that this was a custom graphic package but Im thinking only for the Kevin Bond model.Any thoughts?????

that looks like a limited edition that came out of India a few years ago. only heard good things about those. High end of the low end JS series.

Comment

Made in the India factory in 2009. Would be equivalent to a JS32RRhoads
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thats what I was thinking but cant find anywhere a version with this color package and Floyd Rose.

Comment

Is that the "JS30RRF", which I believe was a GC only limited edition?

Comment

I think thats it.Really sat down today to play it and man did it scream.Cant even imagine what a USA version plays like.Thanks again

Comment

Working...
            X