SLXQ vs. DK2T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLXQ vs. DK2T

Whilst they are entirely different guitars, I wanted to know what others think of the comparisons as to which would be the better choice:

DK2T, black - includes hsc, on shop display, £560 (may be able to get them down to £500).

SLXQ, BSCB - apparently only comes with a gigbag. A Jackson HSC might be costly. Seen them advertised £450-£470. I would have to order one though, and there's no confirmation of stock in the UK yet.

Its all I can afford at the end of the month if I want a guitar that I can later use with a Roland GR-55 synth, whenever I can afford that too. I've tried the DK2T and I like it. I've only seen a demo of the SLXQ on youtube, and I do in fact like the character of the EMG-HZ's. I've tried to find a good used DXMG or similar similar guitar, but its 2 weeks from payday, and the good deals are pickup only or don't come with hardshell cases. No, I don't trust Parcelforce .
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Id choose the DK2T, mainly because its japanese and i dont like BCSB

Comment

Working...
    X