X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah! Get The Whole Guitar In The Snow!

Comment

Originally posted by Axegrinder87 View Post
      Yes, Randall has 2 Hammett models, one of which is a module system (can't remember what they're called).
      Hammett Randall MTS amp is called the KH100. His stock models for the MTS system are: KH-1, KH-2, KH-3. Best part about the modular system is you are not stuck with a single tone (or in the case of the 100 watt series MTS heads 3 tones). You want a different tone, get a different module. Modded modules are killer. I'm a fan of Rob's (Jaded Faith) work. Check it out at jadedfaith.com. There are a few other pro modders out there as well. And some of the stock modules are good as they are.
      KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
      I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Originally posted by bibz View Post
        Yeah! Get The Whole Guitar In The Snow!

:think: Probably was joke now that I think about it.
        KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
        I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Nice guitar! Actually Hamner1, the MTS head is the RM100KH. The new ones that are not modular are the KH15, KH75, and KH120. And yes, Robs work is awesome!!
          Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Working...
          X