Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NGD: Jackson Elite KV QSLVR (pics incl.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was gonna pull the trigger on the quicksilver model KV on Sweetwater but I was too slow and now it's gone. Anyone know of another quicksilver KV in the USA? Also, how many of each were made?

Thanks!!
    - Adam

Comment

Everything looks awesome about those guitars except for the silver inlays, I just can't dig them. However with this silver guitar it works really well.

Comment

Originally posted by aconti2 View Post
        Everything looks awesome about those guitars except for the silver inlays, I just can't dig them. ...
        Absolutly. The silver inlays and logo but especially the chrome hardware still keep me from getting one of those elite guitars,
        as i really prefer black hardware.
        However i'm still struggling with myself, cause otherwise the specs look great.

Comment

Wow, if they are still sticking them in guitars, I wonder how many JE-1200s are sitting on the shelf still?!? Jackson could profit huge putting those on ebay.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

HI there ! Congrats for your KV !
            I wanted to order also the KING V quiksilver but they're apprently discontinued on thomann site (so you took the last one huh? ). The black version is said to be available on mid march but I'm not confident, as I read the japan stuff from jackson will soon be over.
            Si I decided to order an elite RR.The silver sparkle version. Received it last week.
            Those elite models are really gorgeous. Great finish, the ebony is smooth, everything is good looking, except the floyd that is not 100% parallel to the body. My only concern is the boost.Personnaly I don't see some big differences. I'd rather had a split or something else. It will join my SLS3 and my DK bengal
            So if you guys can get some of those series, go for it !
            If you want some pics, I can open a topic
            Just wanted to add my point of view about the elite
            RR ELITE silver sparkle
            DKMG Bengal
            KV2
            SLSMG
            Charvel Wild Card 6
            Warlock NJ
            Epiphone black beauty

Comment

Originally posted by manu80 View Post
              HI there ! Congrats for your KV !
              I wanted to order also the KING V quiksilver but they're apprently discontinued on thomann site (so you took the last one huh? ). The black version is said to be available on mid march but I'm not confident, as I read the japan stuff from jackson will soon be over.
              Si I decided to order an elite RR.The silver sparkle version. Received it last week.
              Those elite models are really gorgeous. Great finish, the ebony is smooth, everything is good looking, except the floyd that is not 100% parallel to the body. My only concern is the boost.Personnaly I don't see some big differences. I'd rather had a split or something else. It will join my SLS3 and my DK bengal
              So if you guys can get some of those series, go for it !
              Just wanted to add my point of view about the elite
              Couldn't agree more, if you see one just grab it!!!!
              http://lostinhatred.tk

Comment

Originally posted by manu80 View Post
                Hi manu80,
                Pics are always welcome .
                Can you take a picture of the (slightly) misaligned Trem as well?

Comment

Sure.I'll do that in the week.
                  I'll put some chrome pick up cover on it later
                  RR ELITE silver sparkle
                  DKMG Bengal
                  KV2
                  SLSMG
                  Charvel Wild Card 6
                  Warlock NJ
                  Epiphone black beauty

Comment

Originally posted by fidelis View Post
                    24 Jumbo stainless steel frets (that's what's stated in various websites but to be honest they feel nickel to me)
                    Are those real Jumbos or Medium Jumbos as they're used on the KV2?

Comment

Originally posted by StealthPro View Post
                      Are those real Jumbos or Medium Jumbos as they're used on the KV2?
                      Jumbo
                      http://lostinhatred.tk

Comment

Working...
                      X