• Show
Clear All

• Guitar World reviews the new X-serie

King V and RRT models... In the latest magazine and on their YT page:

Not helping with my GAS for a KV...
    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Haha, I just posted a thread about how bad this guy is at reviewing 'metal' guitars.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
      Haha, I just posted a thread about how bad this guy is at reviewing 'metal' guitars.
      No shit..that fuck reviewing Jacksons is like me reviewing Banjos.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

While watching the review, I could not help but feel like this was as much like a QVC home shopping network presentation as you can get.
        I mean look at how he "waves" his hands over the guitars.

I couldn't help but feel like I was shopping for the latest vibrator disguised as a back massager or something.
        I even was waiting for the almost Plus size model with the glittery shit to hold one of them while the sales host showed the fit of the device.
        All that was missing was a price on the screen, and a countdown of inventory or timed discount.
        Thats how pathetic the whole thing was. Oh my f@#king God that was a strange way to show a guitar.
        An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
        A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          No shit..that fuck reviewing Jacksons is like me reviewing Banjos.
          I'd quite like to see that one actually.....

....'Oh no he's going for the marshmellows again....what...WHAT....he's sticking them up his ass?....WTF.....ahhhh man FFS that is fucking disgusting....oh no...no.....please....

You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

Why? Its's not like the guy doesn't have the chops.
            I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
              Why? Its's not like the guy doesn't have the chops.
              Hes got a few chops sure. I wouldn't say he sucks ass......but I'm not sure hes got the chops to really be selling THAT axe...and I don't think hes the right guy at all.
              -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

He can play guitar but he can't play a metal riff to save his life. His idea of metal riffing is going to drop d and going chugga-chugga-Da, chugga-chugga-Da-Da.

How about busting out a little Last in Line, Mob Rules, or Bark at the Moon or something. You want to see how to demo a guitar? Watch any fretted americana vid on youtube with Phil X. That dude will rip into Deep Purple or Randy licks on an ES-335 and make it metal.

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                X