Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome and your brother rocks!
    MINE SUCKS BALLS!
    Nice looking axe. LOTS to learn from this forum, take time to read your posts BEFORE post or RacerX will be quick to give you a grammar lesson.
    It is kind of an on going thing...Feel free to ask any question, but you most likely will answer your own questions using the wonderful search function at the top of the page. Too many noobs ask the SAME questions over and over and get ripped on for not taking a little time and getting familiar with ALL the information that is already here.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
      levantin, you're chopped liver!

And get rid of the Santa hat already!
      I feel festive all year round.
      I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by sixx_ gunner View Post
        Welcome and your brother rocks!
        MINE SUCKS BALLS!
        Nice looking axe. LOTS to learn from this forum, take time to read your posts BEFORE post or RacerX will be quick to give you a grammar lesson.
        It is kind of an on going thing...Feel free to ask any question, but you most likely will answer your own questions using the wonderful search function at the top of the page. Too many noobs ask the SAME questions over and over and get ripped on for not taking a little time and getting familiar with ALL the information that is already here.
        Thanks for the advice sixx- I have a LOT of questions for the search function lol

Thanks everyone else for the info. ( even levantin )

Comment

Ok, I'm officially an idiot. You quoted RacerX's post and said thanks Don, although RacerX is not Don but Ron.

I just saw Don's post.

Now you may take the piss!
          Last edited by levantin; 02-14-2012, 03:04 PM.
          I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Working...
          X