No announcement yet.

ELITE RR silver sparkle Inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it, but I dig the chrome myself on my Rhoads.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Ye Black Knight View Post
      Alas, a most stunning axe, dear manu80! Kudos, to thee!
      It's gleam be'ith just as cherished treasure; quite be'fitting of such a finely crafted Jackson weapon!

This post now concludeth!

Ye, it hath just begun!!

Who art thou who stomp into thy kingdom?

Do thee come in peace..or shall I release ..The Dark Marsupial..!!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That thing is just awesome!
        2011 Godin Summit CT
        2002 Jackson Y2KV USA Flag import
        2006 Jackson DK2 TB
        1988 or 89 Ibanez RG 560
        2000 LTD H-307
        2003 LTD MH-301
        2011 PRS SE 245

Comment

If Liberaci had played guitar that would be it.
          2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
          Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

Hey thanks for the kind words
            I'm gonna check into the cavity for the boost thng.i'll let you know if i can adjust something.Thanks for the tip.
            RR ELITE silver sparkle
            DKMG Bengal
            KV2
            SLSMG
            Charvel Wild Card 6
            Warlock NJ
            Epiphone black beauty

Comment

That guitar looks great. I think those covers really make that guitar more than the sum of it's parts. Awesome idea!

Rock on!

EDIT: oh yeah - i think the black on the trem, switch tip & bevels balances the silver/chrome on the body with the neck.
              Last edited by Frfurter; 02-28-2012, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frfurter View Post
                EDIT: oh yeah - i think the black on the trem, switch tip & bevels balances the silver/chrome on the body with the neck.
                So do I. I'm actually surprised they didn't do black neck/headstock binding on it.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Still I wonder if I won't remove the chrome covers as the bridge cover can't fit 100% in the cover, a bit afraid to loose some volume in the PU as it will be too far from the string, Let's say I'm loosing 4 mm.The neck is perfect inside, but the bridge is at the "same level as the cover base". Do you think it's bad or it's still ok ?
                  RR ELITE silver sparkle
                  DKMG Bengal
                  KV2
                  SLSMG
                  Charvel Wild Card 6
                  Warlock NJ
                  Epiphone black beauty

Comment

Awesome axe! I just saw a green Soloist some dealer in the UK has and just about lost my mind!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_zRyArXNdc

Comment

Sparkle-tacular, congrats.

Comment

Hey! Nice guitar, I actually got myself a cabernet soloist with transparent finish, every little detail of the wood can be seen, playing on an elite is pure fun.
                        Anybody from europe, who wants to try out one of this should take a look on musicstore.com. Some are available yet, some should arrive soon.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonEliteFan View Post
                          Hey! Nice guitar, I actually got myself a cabernet soloist with transparent finish, every little detail of the wood can be seen, playing on an elite is pure fun.
                          Pics man, pics

Comment

But only in bad quality (crappy smartphone camera). Maybe i can make some better pics on the weekend.

Comment

Entered the thread because your "Bonjour"... But gotta say: awesome looking guitar! Congratz!!!
                              JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                              Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

The elite series is really awesome. The fretboard is fantastic. The pickups allow you play nearly anything from pop to rock. But the really cool thing is the midbooster! You can change your sound instantly. All the other changes are just a cool highlight. It plays like Jackson, it sounds like a Jackson, it is (just) a Jackson. I really would recommand to test one of these.

Comment

Working...
                                X