NGD: Jackson rr24 BK/YW :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: Jackson rr24 BK/YW :D

After getting rid of my first one two years ago, I've spent HOURS and the last year and a half finding another one. I stumbled upon one on Craigslist in Baltimore and pleading with my now new friend, to hold onto it for me until I could get the money to buy it.... well, I finally paid the piper and I'm SOOOO excited! My birthday is next week, so, this is an EARLY present to myself!

These are pics of the first one I had, and the last three are of the one I just got! I have a Jackson J50-BC pickup to install in it, along with a JE-1000 being built, and then I'll have to save some cash for gold hardware and then I'm SET!

Pics: http://photobucket.com/rr24bkyw

Congrats. Beautiful RR.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Congrats...the yellow headstock logo completes it...nice!

Comment

Originally posted by jwai View Post
          Congrats...the yellow headstock logo completes it...nice!
          Ya think so? I was gonna maybe turn it white, but, it isn't bad afterall eh? Thanks though!

Comment

Awesome, RR24/RR24M were some of the best guitars to come out of Japan in almost 15 years. I love mine to death, and though I have many more expensive ones, I always go back to the RR24M. Congrats!
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
              Awesome, RR24/RR24M were some of the best guitars to come out of Japan in almost 15 years. I love mine to death, and though I have many more expensive ones, I always go back to the RR24M. Congrats!
              I hear ya! I've had several ESPs, Caparisons and Ibanez, but always wanted this guitar back over them all!

Comment

Nice RR24 man, Bodom kick ASS!

Comment

Welcome to the forums.

RR24s are really sweet guitars.

I managed to snag 3 of the "mistake 24's" like alexis I did one in gold!

Last edited by Corpsegrinder88; 04-03-2012, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Corpsegrinder88 View Post
                    Welcome to the forums.

Are you on the Sevenstring.org forum? I had asked a guy on there about his limited ed rr24s a while back! Nice collection though!

Comment

You might have. Ive seen a few more of these reverse inlay ones pop up. They are very cool. But necks are HUGE!!!!

Comment

You might have. Ive seen a few more of these reverse inlay ones pop up. They are very cool. But necks are HUGE!!!!
                        The neck on mine is actually really thin! I liken it to an ESP M-II, but a little thinner, but not near an Ibanez.

Comment

Oh you even got a wild child sticker!
                          Bodom/Sinergy really rock indeed. Very nice rhoads. Congrats!!
                          tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Originally posted by micha View Post
                            Oh you even got a wild child sticker!
                            Bodom/Sinergy really rock indeed. Very nice rhoads. Congrats!!
                            That was my first rr24 before I got rid of it... BUT, I just put another sticker on this new one... I actually LOVE Sinergy, more than Bodom! So no, I won't do a cover song of Bodom, but of Sinergy lol. But thanks bro! This one is practically brand new, minus two dings. I can't deny I'm an Alexi/Roope fanboy; they just rock and their Sinergy Albums (Guess I need to give credit to Jesper) are some of the greatest power metal tunes EVER!

Comment

Welcome to the forums.

How come you say 'Mistakes'? haha!

Comment

Working...
                              X